- The site comprised of 3 attached residential lots has a total site area of approximately 43,530 sqft with a potential buildable of approximately 165,845.4 sqft.
- Located in the Surrey City Centre Plan, the West Village neighbourhood is envisioned as a high density, green urban village connected with fine-grained pedestrian walkways, green lanes, plazas and open space areas.
- Central Avenue (formally 103A Avenue) will form a key east west connection into the Civic Core. Neighbourhood scale commercial will be located along Central Avenue.
- 9 minutes walking distance to Surrey Central station.
- 10 minutes walking distance to Civic Plaza (Surrey City Hall, public library and Kwantlen Polytechnic University).
- 5 minutes driving distance to Walmart / T&T Supermarket, Holland Park, and SFU campus.
Under the Surrey City Centre Plan, a high rise condo development may be built with a density allowance of up to 3.8 FSR (4.9 FSR after dedication).
There are 3 vacant lots on site.
SALIENT FACTS & SITE PLAN
Multi-family high rise redevelopment site with a potential to build up to 3.8 FSR (4.9 FSR after dedication) under the Surrey City Centre Plan.
- CURRENT ZONING: RF
- GROSS SITE AREA: 43,530 Sqft
- NET SITE AREA: 33,585 Sqft
- USES: Multiple Residential
- HEIGHT: 26 stories
- OCP: SURREY CITY CENTRE PLAN
- DIMENSIONS: Frontage 229.3 Ft, Side 190.3 Ft
- ZONING DESIGNATION: RESIDENTIAL
- POTENTIAL FSR: 3.81 (Gross)
- POTENTIAL FSR: 4.93 (NET)
- POTENTIAL BUILDABLE: 165,845.4 Sqft
LAND USE DESIGNATION
- High rise and mid-rise buildings between 3.5 to 5.5 floor area ratio (FAR) will support the employment and commercial areas as well as increased transit usage.
- High rise towers will be located within walking distance to the SkyTrain stations.
- This designation allows a gross density of 5.5 FAR in the form of a high rise apartment building.
- Developments should provide a 2 or 3 storey townhouse base at podium of a high rise building.
- Developments should provide publically accessible outdoor amenity space such as mini plazas as part of the amenity space requirement of zoning by-law (see Design Guidelines for design details).
- Developments should consider providing a proportion of rental housing as part of development.
- Small scale active neighbourhood commercial may be permitted at the ground floor along major streets.
* Image represents current land designation under thge Surrey City Centre Plan
** Ref: Page 95, Surrey City Centre Plan
get in touch
Be among the first to be informed about this opportunity. Fill out the form or contact us directly at:
We'll keep you in the loop.
Powered by REALINKTM